Unlock a Wickes Kitchen
Cocktails & canapés
Ingredients: Brie & cherry preserve puff pastry cups
- 1 sheet shop bought puff pastry (usually around 35cm x 25cm)
- 1 jar of cherry preserve
- 100g brie cheese cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
Preheat your oven to 200°C true fan & bottom heat function (or any low humidity setting).
Carefully unroll the puff pastry and cut it into approximately 8cm squares.
Place the squares on a piece of baking parchment on a baking tray - making sure they have a bit of room to expand.
Place a piece of brie in the centre of each puff pastry square and spoon the same size amount of cherry preserve on top of the brie.
Pinch the four corners of the puff pastry together above the brie and cherry preserve and give it a little twist.
Bake for around 12 - 15 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
Arrange on a serving plate and sprinkle some chopped chives over the top.
Ingredients: Citrus gin sour cocktail
- 30ml of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 15ml of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 50ml of your favourite gin
- 10-15ml of grade A maple syrup
- 1 small/medium egg white at room temperature